Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Teaser for Book two, Zenobia Challenging a Legend



Ch. 6

     “There seem to be a lot of people who need killing.” Longinus noted she was deadly series. The beautiful, intelligent young woman before him, almost still a girl, was a deadly killer.

Ch. 8

     Zenobia rode onto the plain, sizing up the situation. She had plenty of arrows left, so she rode slowly toward the enemy and then stopped.

Reviews on Book one - Zenobia – Birth of a Legend:

“With new authors, I am always apprehensive. My usual reading is spying and conspiracy against world governments. I was told to try this book by a close friend. I must say, to my surprise I really enjoyed it. First, the description of the characters was such that it took little imagination to visualize them. Because of that I was sucked into the story. Zenobia as well as other main characters were believable and the storyline was very entertaining. I hated to see the pages coming to a close since the story is yet far from over. I can't wait to see what is in store for Zenobia as she grows in life experience and wisdom. Please continue writing the rest of the story............” Steven Weston on Amazon.com kindle edition.


“If Russ's first book is any indication of the planned series, this first-book author should move quickly up the best seller’s lists and remain there for years to come.” LinDee Rochelle- owner of http://www.penchantforpenning.com/- founded and administered Women Writers of the Desert, a metro Phoenix organization for nearly five years.  It transformed into an online resource to benefit women on a broader scale and renamed Women Writers Worldwide. 



No comments:

Post a Comment