Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sneak Peek of book two, Zenobia - Challenging a Legend


Every Tuesday we will be posting a teaser sentence from book two on our website www.geodepress.com. I thought I would share it on the blog for everyone to enjoy. Below read some of the reviews we've received from book one, Zenobia - Birth of a Legend. Everybody who's read book one can't wait for book two. Read and find out why.


Prologue-
“The man was powerful, in personality, in mind, and in strength. He was rich and used to getting his own way, but his ambition had recently been thwarted. The person responsible had thus become his enemy.”
Chapter One-
Zenobia laughed lightly. “Predatory humans concern me far more, for reasons you likely know quite well.”

What are people saying about Zenobia – Birth of a Legend?

“I just wanted to let you know I absolutely LOVED "Zenobia”!! I couldn’t put it down and ended up devouring it in one day! The characters were amazing and inspiring! Russ, I really enjoyed your writing style and am eagerly awaiting the next book! If you like adventure found in a great book, you should check out Zenobia!” - Katra Martel

"Zenobia was a great book. I read it in 2 days and thought it was a wonderful story. The characters were delightful to get to know. Girls can do a lot more than they are given credit for.  I can't wait to read the next book in the series!" – Brenda Bible

“I read it and enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. It was an exciting story and had one of the best horserace type stories I’ve ever read. I liked it because it was based on fact. I’m waiting for number two book to come out.” – Floyd Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment